I usually make a strong attempt to eat healthy… But sometimes I think we all deserve a totally UNhealthy treat! (My excuse today is that I have a nasty cold, no voice, and ouchies on my hands from work.) This cookie dough comes together in like two minutes flat, and is DELICIOUS! So here’s my recipe:
Cookie Dough For One
- 1 1/2 Tbs Softened butter
- 1 Tbs + 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbs + 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- 5 Tbs Flour
- 2 Tbs Mini chocolate chips
Mix your butter, sugars, milk, vanilla, and salt all together in a bowl. (a mug works well too.)
Add in your flour and chocolate chips, and mix everything together.
Pour yourself a glass of milk, turn on your favorite show, and eat your delicious cookie dough! To quote one of MY favorite shows,
“Treat yo self!”
(If you haven’t seen Parks and Recreation, you really must)
- If you like your cookie dough cold you’ll want to refrigerate it for a little while before you eat it.
- If you can’t finish it all in one sitting, it saves well in a sealed container in the fridge.